Armadillo Tracks - Landing Page - UI / UX and Art Direction
Armadillo Tracks is PureHM’s automated pig tracking and benchmarking system - it can be used to track any type of pig, in any type of pipeline, anywhere in the world! ARMADILLO incorporates a sturdy, innovative Above Ground Marker (AGM) for Inline Inspection (ILI or smart pigging) and uses a web page to display the pig position, velocity and estimated time of arrival in real time.
• Create and provided user experience design and consulting in the form of wireframes, interactive ideas and prototypes and user testing
• Develop thorough and in depth wireframes and prototypes
• Designed user interface for website/web app
• UI / UX and Art Direction
Remote Pig Tracking Video
Historically, pigs have been tracked by a team of field technicians who follow the pig from its launch to the trap, over the course of many days and nights. For multiple-pig runs, more pigs in the line means more trackers are required, multiplying the problems faced by technicians out in the field. In comes Armadillo Tracks by PureHM. Armadillo Tracks is an automated pig tracking and bench marking system that eliminates the risks of traditional pig tracking. Designed to be a much safer, reliable, and more cost effective system for operators and field technicians; Armadillo Tracks uses Remote Tracking Units, or RTUs, built to withstand extreme weather conditions. Technicians and operators can get real-time SMS or Email updates of flow changes, stoppages, pig passages, launches or estimated arrivals.
- Handled all three stages of Production. Everything from Writing, Storyboards, Producing, Budgeting, Directing, Hiring third party animators and editors